With Mobile Deposit, you have the flexibility and convenience of depositing a check into your Members Trust Federal Credit Union account wherever and whenever it is most convenient for you. Mobile Check Deposit is FREE and available to qualified Members via your Mobile App for iPhone and Android devices, plus it’s as easy to use as your phone's camera. Just sign, snap, and submit and you can deposit checks from anywhere!
Members must be enrolled in Home Banking (HomeCU) and using the Mobile App (MTFCU) to use Mobile Check Deposit service.
Using Mobile Check Deposit
- Launch the HomeCU App on your phone and login using your Members Trust Home Banking user ID and password.
- Choose "Select Deposit" from bottom of screen for apple devices and from the menu option on Android device, all additional steps are still the same.
- Select the account into which you want to deposit the check.
- Enter the amount of your check.
- Sign the back of your check to endorse it - endorsement must include:
- Account number
- Print " For Deposit Only"
- Items that do not have all three items will be
rejected\declined for processing.
- Snap pictures of the front and back of your check
- Submit the check for deposit.
Mobile Check Deposit lets you deposit your checks as soon as you get them, without making a special trip to the credit union! Sign up today! Just log into HomeCU and click on the "Deposit" icon on the home screen. Next, click on the "Request Access Online Now" link to complete the remote deposit application (must be completed on your mobile device). Once you click submit, Members Trust will review your application and send you an email regarding the status, within two business days.
Be sure to download the disclosures provided for your records.
Not all members will qualify for this service, so please review the following service qualifications:
- Second Chance / Startup Accounts are not eligible for this service
- Member must be at least 18 years of age
- Membership account must be opened for a minimum of 6 months
- Account must be in good standing
- No history of excessive or repeated return items
- Member must clear Telecheck at time of requesting service. Any derogatory results will result in denial of this service
- Other factors may apply