Benefits of a Members Trust Federal Credit Union Auto Loan:
- Financing available for new and used autos.
- Flexible terms up to 72 months.
- Low fixed rate loan options.
- No prepayment penalties.
- Easy online applications.
- Fast loan processing.
- Auto Refinancing available.
*First payment due up to 90 days from loan closing. Finance charges begin accruing as of loan disbursement date. All loans subject to credit approval. Rates and terms subject to change at any time without notice. Offer valid through September 30, 2021. APR is Annual Percentage Rate. A fixed-rate loan for $15,000 based on 2.39% APR paid over 24 months would have 24 monthly payments of $640.68. Risk-Based Pricing Notice: The Annual Percentage Rate (APR) quoted “as low as” depending on the applicant’s individual credit history. Rates quoted are based on approved credit. Your APR may be higher based on your credit information obtained from consumer credit reporting agencies Members Trust FCU uses. Rates and terms are subject to change.
You are just a click away from driving the auto of your dreams! Yes, getting into a new car is easy with the Members Trust Auto Shopping resource.
Three Step Car Buying, and You're on Your Way!
- The Right Car– We've got millions of vehicles in inventory nationwide so you can research information on pricing, fuel economy, styling, safety, drive train, engine power and even take a virtual test drive. You'll also find articles and links to trusted resources.
- The Right Loan– Get pre-approved with financing straight from Members Trust before you head to the dealership, simplifying your buying experience.
- The Right Fit– Find the vehicle of your dreams through the Members Trust Auto Shopping resource, and you're on your way!
Start shopping today and let us put you into the car of your dreams!
The Right Car, The Right Loan, The Right Fit! SHOP NOW
Fuel Economy Guide
Click here http://www.fueleconomy.gov to review updated fuel economy data for new and used passenger vehicles dating back to 1984. The website allows for side-by-side vehicle comparisons, and offer fuel-savings tips. The website also contains vehicle-specific air pollution emission information and safety ratings.