Volunteerism and community involvement are at the core of the credit union movement and philosophy and Members Trust Federal Credit Union is proud to support the communities in which we operate. We are committed to serving our community by providing affordable financial solutions to our members, while also actively working to promote worthwhile causes, sponsor local events, and have a positive impact on both Stephenville and the Houston Heights.
We are proud to share our community involvement through the following channels:
- Heights Chamber of Commerce
- Crawfish Festival
- Stephenville Member Appreciation Day
- Providing academic calendars to teachers and students
- Garden Oaks Magnet Montessori School
- Associate Member of the International Electrical Association
- Academic scholarships for students continuing education
- Houston Chapter of Credit Unions
- Charity Golf Tournaments
If you'd like to learn more about MTFCU's community involvement, please contact us!