A Members Trust Credit Card is a convenient and affordable way to make your shopping, entertainment, and travel purchases. Take advantage of the security and reliability that comes with a Members Trust Federal Credit Card that boasts:
- Low Annual Percentage Rate
- No Annual Fee
- No hidden charges
- Generous credit limit
- 25 day grace period on purchases (excluding cash advances)
- Convenient cash advances through ATMs worldwide
- Low minimum payment
- Emergency card holder replacement and services
- Balance transfer opportunities
- Travel accident and baggage insurance
- Price protection
- ID theft restoration services
- Earn 1 point per $1 in purchases.
- Visit CU Rewards to register and redeem points.
- Redeem points for merchandise, travel, or credit back to your credit card or deposit into your MT savings or checking account.
MTFCU CARD APP
It’s easy to manage your MTFCU Credit Card and protect yourself from fraud with the new MTFCU Cards App. With the MTFCU Cards app, you can manage and monitor your credit card account wherever you go! YOU control card access without having to call customer support.
When you register your MT credit card in our MTFCU Card App, you can:
- Make purchases via your mobile wallet
- View account details
- Get a 90-day transaction history
- Make payments
- Turn a card off/on
- Track reward points
- Set alerts and notifications
- Report a card lost/stolen
- Dispute transactions
To make purchases via your mobile wallet:
- Download the MTFCU Card App.
- Tap “Add to Wallet” to register your card in your Mobile Wallet.
- Start using your cards via the wallet to pay for things quickly and securely.
Download the "MTFCU Cards" app directly to your mobile device by clicking on the appropriate icon below depending on whether you are using an Apple device or Android Device. You can also search for the "MTFCU Cards" application.
MasterCard SecureCode provides you with added protection to keep your transactions private. It is a private code for your MasterCard account that gives you an additional layer of online shopping security. Only you and your financial institution know what your code is - merchants aren't able to see it. MasterCard SecureCode is accepted around the world, it works with your existing MasterCard account plus it's easy to activate and use.
Just look to Members Trust for a Credit Card with the value and benefits you want. Ready to get started?