Becoming a member is easy! You just need to open a Basic Savings Account with just $5 to establish your Members Trust Federal Credit Union membership and gain access to all of our fantastic products and services.
Let's get started.
- Free Checking
- Youth and Student Accounts
- Auto, Home and Personal Loans
- Credit and Debit Cards
- Free Home Banking, Mobile App, Mobile Deposit and Online Bill Pay
- And much more!
Why Join a Members Trust?
You have many choices when it comes to financial services...but not all financial institutions are created equal. Although we offer many of the same services as banks, credit unions are unique due to our not-for-profit, democratic structure. This means more of our profits are returned to our members rather than to stockholders. Our members are owners, so our top priority is serving you. Because you are a member-owner, you have a voice and a vote in the operations of your credit union. Learn more about the Credit Union Difference!
Once you are a member - you’re always a member of Members Trust Federal Credit Union. We are “people helping people” and we want to be your credit union of choice!
Members Trust Federal Credit Union is dedicated to the philosophy of "members helping members" in a professional environment, by providing all member-owners with quality financial services based on sound business practices and by delivering these in an efficient and friendly manner.
In order to open this account, we’ll need to get a few things from you, including your:
- Date of Birth
- Social Security Number or Individual Tax Identification Number
- And two forms of identification:
- One must be an unexpired, government issued identification such as your driver's license or passport.
- The second form of identification may include your Social Security Card, voter registration card or taxpayer identification card. Many other options are available so contact us if you have questions.
If you have questions, please give us a call at 800-683-6455. We would be happy to help!