A Members Trust Federal Credit Union Debit Card provides the convenience of cash with the protection of a credit card. Our Debit Cards let you quickly make purchases, easily track your transactions and dispute purchases, if needed. You can also use your Debit Card to get cash, at hundreds of FREE ATMs.
Contactless Debit Card
With your contactless debit card, complete your purchase by simply holding or tapping your card on a contactless-enabled card reader. It’s up to 10 times faster than swiping, inserting, or using cash. Plus, it keeps your information secure and your hands off the card reader.
Use your new contactless debit card at grocery stores, fast food restaurants, and thousands of merchants across the country. Tap-to-Pay for faster, more secure payments!
LOOK – Find the contactless symbol on the front of your card and at checkout. The contactless symbol is four curved lines that get bigger from left to right. You might notice that it looks like the Wi-Fi symbol.
To Activate a Debit Card Call: 800-631-3197
To Report a Lost/Stolen Debit Card Call: 866-643-9072
MTFCU CARD APP
It’s easy to manage your MTFCU Debit Card and protect yourself from fraud with the new MTFCU Cards App. With the MTFCU Cards app, you can manage and monitor your debit card account wherever you go! YOU control card access without having to call customer support.
When you register your MT debit card in our MTFCU Card App, you can:
- Make purchases via your mobile wallet
- View account details
- Get a 90-day transaction history
- Make payments
- Turn a card off/on
- Track reward points
- Set alerts and notifications
- Report a card lost/stolen
- Dispute transactions
To make purchases via your mobile wallet:
- Download the MTFCU Card App.
- Tap “Add to Wallet” to register your card in your Mobile Wallet.
- Start using your cards via the wallet to pay for things quickly and securely.
Download the "MTFCU Cards" app directly to your mobile device by clicking on the appropriate icon below depending on whether you are using an Apple device or Android Device. You can also search for the "MTFCU Cards" application.
ATM/Debit Card Safety
ATM Safety Tips
Automated teller machines (ATMs) provide a fast and convenient way for you to access your credit union savings, checking, and line-of-credit at any time of the day or night. Here are some safety guidelines to keep in mind that will help protect you and your accounts when using an ATM.
ATM / Debit Card Security
- Treat your card like cash. Always keep your card in a safe place.
- Keep your personal identification number (PIN) a secret. Memorize it. Never write your PIN on your card or store it near your card. Never tell your PIN to anyone or allow anyone to enter your PIN for you.
- Never give out information about your PIN over the telephone. Members Trust will never ask you for your PIN.
- If your card is lost or stolen, or you think someone may know your PIN, report it immediately to Members Trust of the Southwest Federal Credit Union.
- Never leave your receipt or discard it at the ATM.
- Check your receipts against your monthly statements to guard against ATM fraud.
Personal Security at ATMs
- After dark only use ATMs that are well-lit with minimal landscaping.
- Always look around before conducting a transaction. If you see anyone or anything suspicious, cancel your transaction and leave the area immediately.
- Have your card ready before you approach the ATM, to minimize transaction time.
- When using a walk-up ATM park as close as you can to the machine. If there are other people at the ATM remain in your car with the doors locked and windows up until they leave. Do not leave your car running or the keys in the ignition as you walk up to the ATM. Use your body to block the view of your transaction, especially as you enter your PIN and take your cash and card. As you return to your car after the transaction, have your car keys ready and check around and under your vehicle.
- When using a drive-up ATM, keep your doors locked and windows up until you are ready to use the machine. While waiting in line for the ATM, always leave enough room between your vehicle and the one in front of you for a quick exit should it become necessary. Keep cash, checks or money bags out of sight until you are ready for your transaction.
- If you are followed after using an ATM, where there are people, activity and security. If necessary, call the police.