A Members Trust Federal Credit Union Visa Debit Card provides the convenience of cash with the protection of a credit card. Our Debit Cards (also known as a Check Card) let you quickly make purchases, and easily track your transactions. You can also use your Debit Card to get cash at hundreds of FREE ATMs.
If you’d like a Members Trust Visa Debit Card, contact us today!
VISA provides extra layers of protection when you are shopping with your VISA Debit Card. Verified by Visa also monitors against fraudulent transactions and notifies you of anything suspicious so you're covered in the event your card information is used to commit fraud. Verified by Visa helps you regain control of your account and safeguard it for future use. Activating Verified by Visa to protect you against unauthorized purchases when shopping online is quick and easy.
Visa Check Card Activation: 1-800-448-8268
ATM/Debit Card Safety
ATM Safety Tips
Automated teller machines (ATMs) provide a fast and convenient way for you to access your credit union savings, checking and line-of-credit any time of the day or night. Here are some safety guidelines to keep in mind that will help protect you and your accounts when using an ATM.
ATM / Debit Card Security
- Treat your card like cash. Always keep your card in a safe place.
- Keep your personal identification number (PIN) a secret. Memorize it. Never write your PIN on your card or store it near your card. Never tell your PIN to anyone or allow anyone to enter your PIN for you.
- Never give out information about your PIN over the telephone. Members Trust will never ask you for your PIN.
- If your card is lost or stolen, or you think someone may know your PIN, report it immediately to Members Trust of the Southwest Federal Credit Union.
- Never leave your receipt or discard it at the ATM.
- Check your receipts against your monthly statements to guard against ATM fraud.
Personal Security at ATMs
- After dark, only use ATMs that are well-lit with minimal landscaping.
- Always look around before conducting a transaction. If you see anyone or anything suspicious, cancel your transaction and leave the area immediately.
- Have your card ready before you approach the ATM, to minimize transaction time.
- When using a walk-up ATM, park as close as you can to the machine. If there are other people at the ATM, remain in your car with the doors locked and windows up until they leave. Do not leave your car running or the keys in the ignition, as you walk up to the ATM. Use your body to block the view of your transaction, especially as you enter your PIN and take your cash and card. As you return to your car after the transaction, have your car keys ready and check around and under your vehicle.
- When using a drive-up ATM, keep your doors locked and windows up until you are ready to use the machine. While waiting in line for the ATM, always leave enough room between your vehicle and the one in front of you for a quick exit should it become necessary. Keep cash, checks or money bags out of sight until you are ready for your transaction.
- If you are followed after using an ATM, where there are people, activity and security. If necessary, call the police.
My Mobile Money
It’s easy to manage your debit card account and protect yourself from fraud with the new My Mobile Money App. With the My Mobile Money app, you can manage and monitor your debit card account wherever you go!
YOU control card access without having to call customer support.
Visit iTunes or Google Play and search for "My Mobile Money " to download the free app. Then follow these simple steps:
- Open the app and have your Members Trust debit card handy.
- Click the "Sign Up Free" button.
- You will be prompted to enter your card number.
- Next, enter your name, your CV V (the three-digit security code on the back of your card) and your card expiration date to verify your identity.
That’s it - You’re ready to use My Mobile Money Access!