Looking for the best rate to finance the purchase of your vehicle can seem like a minefield of choices. How does rate factor into a monthly payment that is both affordable and reasonable? Here are some important factors to consider.
- 0% is offered only to consumers with the best credit history
- 0% forces you to choose between the rate or the rebate; you cannot have both
- 0% is generally used on short-term loans, such as 36 months
- 0% is often used for slow-selling models that have trouble selling or are in stock
- 0% may have hidden application or prepayment fees that further reduce savings
Finding the right car at the right price is easy! Get pre-approved at Members Trust so you have negotiating power at the dealership. Then, locate the vehicle of your dreams through our free auto buying resource and simplify your shopping experience.
The right resource… Find, Drive and Save