With a Members Trust Visa Debit Card, you’ve got a fast and easy way to make purchases and get cash at hundreds of free ATMs. It’s also good to know that you have an added layer of protection with the My Mobile Money App.
The free My Mobile Money App lets you manage and monitor your debit card account and protect yourself from fraud. You can:
- Set alerts about certain transactions on your card such as locations, merchants, spending limits, and transactions. You choose the type of alerts you want to receive.
- You can also deny certain transactions such as transactions over a set amount.
- The App also gives you the option to set alerts and controls based on the location of the transaction so that you can only make purchases in your geographic region to protect against fraud.
- You can turn card access off or on if it’s been misplaced, lost, or stolen.
- You can also keep tabs on the funds in your account
You control card access without having to call customer support!
Click here to view a quick video to learn more.
Getting Set Up
- Open the app and have your debit card handy.
- Click the “Sign Up Free” button.
- You will be prompted to enter your card number.
- On the next screen enter your name, your CVV (the three-digit security code on the back of your card), and your card expiration date to verify your identity.
That’s it ‐ Now you’re ready to use My Mobile Money Access!