Open Your Account Online.
You’ve always been able to conveniently apply for a loan from the comfort of your home but now we’re pleased to announce that opening a new account is just as easy with our new Online Membership Application. The process is safe and secure, so you don’t have to worry about compromising your account safety.
Here’s How It Works
- Just visit our “Apply Now” website page to get started.
- Once there, click on the “Apply for Membership” link.
- Select the type of account you would like to open from the drop-down menu.
Now existing members can effortlessly open additional accounts at Members Trust, such as a new Money Market, Vacation Club, Christmas Club or even a Checking Account by selecting “Existing Member – Requesting New Shares” from the drop-down menu.
You can even invite your family, friends, and co-workers to easily join Members Trust and open their membership account online by selecting from a variety of membership options:
- Advantage Plus Membership 55+
- General Membership
- Youth Membership (Ages 0-17)
- New Start Membership (Second Chance)
What documents/information do I need?
The application process will take about 10 minutes and must be completed in one sitting or it will time-out. This is for your security protection. During this process, you will be asked a series of questions to help us verify your identity. Be prepared to provide the following information:
- Your Social Security Number, if you have one.
- Your government-issued ID (i.e. State issued Driver’s License/ ID, or Passport).
- Your proof of eligibility for membership (e.g. student or staff ID, utility bill, paycheck stub, etc.,).
- Proof of your physical address may be required if the address on your government issued ID is not current. A PO Box is not considered a valid form of a physical address.
- Your checking or savings routing number and account number, if you are funding your account electronically using another account that you own.
We are required to provide you with certain written disclosures, documents, and information pertaining to your transactions with us. If you do not want to receive this information electronically, or do not want to use electric signatures in connection with your transaction with us, you should not agree to the terms of the Electronic Consent Agreement or proceed with the processing of your transaction or online account. Click here for the full Electronic Consent Disclosure/Agreement.
Opening an account online takes just minutes and saves you a trip to the branch. Get Started today!