Now more than ever, we understand the importance of being able to bank from wherever we are – home, work, vacation, or even during social distancing. And it’s good to know that you can do that with Members Trust’s free HomeCU online banking and Mobile Banking App.
Once registered for these great services, you can use your mobile device to:
- Check your balances
- Review account history
- Transfer funds
- Deposit checks
- And, you can also add your MT credit card and make payments, from your MT account or other financial institutions.
If you’ve never used a Mobile Banking App before you may be a little nervous but not to worry – it’s very easy! You have two ways to access the MTFCU Mobile Banking App.
- Step One – You must already be using HomeCU Home Banking to access your accounts via the Mobile Banking App. To access your accounts via HomeCU you will need to complete the Secure Home Banking Enrollment Form to receive an initial password, which can be changed. Once you have your HomeCU Online Banking login and password information, you’re ready to access your accounts via the free Mobile Banking App.
- Step Two – Download the Mobile App to your device. You have two options to do this.
- Download the “MTFCU Mobile Banking” app directly to your mobile device by clicking on the appropriate icon below depending on whether you are using an Apple or Android Device.
- Or search for the “MTFCU Mobile App” in your favorite app store.
- Step Three – Once you download the app, enter your account number and the same password you established for HomeCU, to log into the Mobile Banking App. Click “Remember Me” to save your login and “enable Touch ID” for additional security.
- Step Four –
- You will be asked what email address is saved with this account.
- You will also be asked a security question.
- Once completed, you can click the box so that it will remember this device for future use.
- Now you are ready to access all your Members Trust accounts using your mobile device, anywhere it’s convenient for you! Here are some features you might enjoy.
- Accounts – Click accounts at the bottom to view your accounts. You can click the to get more information about a particular account.
- Transfers – Click transfers to transfer money within your account.
- Pay Bills – You must enroll in this feature but once enrolled, you can schedule payments, set up payees, and much more.
- Mobile Deposit – You must enroll for this service; however, once approved you can deposit a check using the camera on your phone.
- For added security, once you are finished using the mobile app, remember to click the Log Out button to log out and close the app.
If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact us – we would be happy to help.